10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
TUESDAY – FRIDAY:
7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Lifetime Family Dental is dedicated to providing the highest quality dental care possible, and a large part of that mission involves making sure that your dental treatment plan fits within your budget. We do our best to keep costs reasonable, but understand that everybody’s financial circumstances differ. While the majority of payments are invoiced and due on the date of service, we also offer financing options that can be made in advance.
Financing Options at Lifetime Family Dental
We can work with you to come up with a monthly payment plan that best suits your financial needs. This payment plan will include a monthly fee that will go towards the cost or your dental treatment expenses and services as charged by Lifetime Family Dental. Financing Options must be made in advance of your dental treatment service. Both insured and uninsured patients can take advantage of our financing options.
How do I take advantage of Lifetime Family Dental financing options?
- The first step is to apply. You can do this by filling out the application form below or simply giving us a call. There’s no cost to apply and no commitment required. A member of our staff will reach out to you should they require further information.
- Once you have been approved, a Lifetime Family Dental staff member will contact you and work with you to come up with a payment plan, settling on a monthly fee that fits within your budget.
- After application, approval, and payment plan details are complete, you will be sent a monthly invoice that you must pay until the entirety of your dental treatment expenses have been covered. The first payment is due at the time of service, with subsequent payments following each month afterwards.
What are the benefits of using a financial payment plan for dental services?
Easy Monthly Payments
- We offer fixed rates that are specific to your needs and your budget. There is no interest rate for the first six months. This gives you the financial freedom to pay in time over the course of several months so you don’t have to worry about whether or not you can afford proper health care.
Lessens the financial burden
- Smaller payments spread out over time lessen the financial burden of paying a large sum in full during a singular visit. Financing options allow you to incorporate the expense into your monthly budget as you would a traditional bill.
Ability to receive treatment when you need it
- With financing options, you don’t have to wait until you have the total cost of treatment in full. Things like cavities or toothaches need prompt attention and depending on the situation, treatment should not be prolonged. At Lifetime Family Dental we are committed to your health and finances should never be a reason someone delays treatment.
In Network Partners
- Delta Dental
- United Health Care
In Network Partners